Thursday, August 12, 2010

Some More of my Favorite Things

Ok, so I'm not a big fan of raindrops on roses, or whiskers on kittens, but I left off some of my favorite things yesterday, and I sort of felt bad about it... so here is list #2 of my favorite things.
1. My whole Family... my parents and my brother have seen me through a lot, and I will always love them.
Forgive me please, I can't find a picture of all of them right now.

2. Writing... I love to write. It has always been theripudic for me. I am actually in the process of writing a childrens book, but I put it down a while ago, with many revisions that needed to be made, and haven't picked it back up again. I think it would be so cool to be the author of childrens books. Those are my favorite kind anyways- I don't really get into novels. I also write poetry and lyrics. Writing has always been a passion of mine, and can't believe that I left it off.


3. My Kitties.... Boog and Taco. The wierdest cats that you will ever meet. Boog is big and a little dumb, and taco is really needy, but I love them both.
Boog

Taco
4. My friends... I don't really have pictures, because I would be uploading like crazy, but I cherish my friends so much. There is nothing like having a good friend to lean on when you need it.
So thats all for now. I may still be uploading this list- once I think of more.

No comments: