Monday, August 2, 2010

I told you so...

Ok, so I told you that I was going to be a bad blogger. Just- things happen, and they are just a part of life. They might make you happy or sad or mad, or whatever, but you don't think about telling the world. Usually I put updates on Facebook, and forget about Blogger. So- updates-:

Ayssa is CRAWLING!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
She looks like she's dancing when she does it. It's so funny and cute. It's really hard to describe, but it almost looks like she is floating, and doesn't know what to do with her arms and legs. We have a video on Chris's phone, and if our lives ever slow down, I will try to get it posted up on here. I can't really think of any other updates for right now, but I will let you know. Things have been pretty stressful with my job. Everybody thinks because I work from home, that I just sit here all day, and relax... well, thats not the case at all. I'm not going to go into too many details, but lets just say that I am getting the raw end of the deal a lot of times. And Alyssa doesnt want me to work when she is here. Oh well, things are going to get better soon, I just know it. :)

No comments: