Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hmmm

Well, Im pretty excited, because this is my first ever blog. Forgive me if you come back in 3 months, and this is the only entry. I'm horrible about journaling and stuff like that. I was just thinking about life the other day, and realized that I don't really have hobbies, that I do just for me. So I am trying to think of things that I can go over, by myself and do that will make me happy. I have always loved to write, and though I don't think my life is much of a story, I figured, why not. I also bought a camara the other day. I used to be really into photography, until I was without a decent camera. So I decided to pick that up to. So here I go... the story of my life.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

just thought I would comment on here because I see you don't have any yet :) I will favorite place this and come back. I hope your baby girl feels better soon.