Saturday, March 13, 2010

Moving day

Ok, so I'm not moving, but my best friend is. We are going over today to help. I'm a little worried because the baby is pretty sick, but I think she should be fine. I took her to the dr yesterday, and she has rhinitis (infected pharynx) a sinus infection, bronchitis and a double ear infection. poor little baby. She was sick once before, but just barely. She will be ok. Dr LaRue says that we caught it at the beginning, so it may get worse before it gets better. But so anyways, Jacob and Jess bought their first home. Its in Haines city. I wish they lived in Auburndale, but the drive isn't too bad. I am so happy for them. I'm hoping we will take the buying plunge soon. I think Chris gets a little nervous when it comes to that, because we have had some credit issues in the past. But we have worked pretty hard to get them straight. It is a little scary though. You go to a Realtor, and they ask how much you're pre-approved for, but you go to the bank, and they say, so how much is the house you're trying to buy. So, it's sort of the run around. That's why I think it would be better to do to a Realtor/broker. Oh well. We live in a nice house right on the lake. It's a great location, because Chris is like a mile away from work. The only thing that I hate is that we live on the only road to get to I-4 from Auburndale/Winter Haven, so we get a lot of traffic, including semi trucks, and ambulance/fire/police.... at all hours of the day and night. This house also needs some fixing up, but we are working to get some things fixed. We have talked about maybe buying this house. I wouldn't mind sometimes, because of the lake and the location. But sometimes, I think about the work, and the age (built in 1946) and the fact that we aren't in a neighborhood. So, I don't know. Maybe if she will give us a really good price. So, anyways. That's all for today.

No comments: