Thursday, November 17, 2011

Good to be back - Alyssa is 2!

Wow, its been 7 months since my last post. Alyssa is 2 years old today. She has developed so much. Her favorite things right now are Barney, Princesses and learning to count and say her alphabet. She also loves dancing, and her "Gampa" is trying to make sure she is a drummer. She will definitely do something with music. We have also taken the plunge finally after 8 years of marriage and bought a house! It's a 3/2 in Auburndale, FL! I am especially happy to be in Auburndale, because ever since we moved from Ohio, I wanted to live here. It's a little small town, and it has a nice walking downtown with a park, and thrives off of small businesses. Luckily we bought a house that we feel like we can grow old in, because the buying process was very stressful. I am planning on starting a new blog soon. Not that it will be kept up with any better than this one, but I'm very excited about it. It will be used for photography and before and after stuff with the house. I will still keep this one with updates on family life. I'm not exactly sure when that blog will take effect, but I know that it won't until after I settle in, and actually start doing projects around the house. But for now I will give you a little bit of a tour. These pics are from when the previous owners lived here, so it has their furniture and paint colors and everything. I will show you more pictures when I get a chance.

No comments: