Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Things I love:
Chris
Alyssa
Chris
My family
Chris
My friends
Did I mention Chris?

Alyssa is learing and growing more everday. She is really starting to talk a lot. I know you have to be her mom to really understand what she is saying most of the time, because most words sound alike, but here are somethings that she is saying:

Gup= cup
Guck (with her face all squished)= yuck
Key-ey = kitty
Owwwww = meow
Guckie = doggy
Bakey or baby = blankie
Eat eat = eat
Pup = poop
No Butt = I haven't figured out what this one is yet

She is also now eating with a fork, she twirls when you sing slow songs and bops up and down when you sing fast songs, and clap or snap She is going to be potty training soon, so that will be a new blog all in itself. TTFN

No comments: