Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Who Need's Toys?

This is Alyssa... she's adorable, right? Well, this little cutie sure has some quirky behavior. Every once in a while, my living rooms looks like the pit of despair, and I find that no matter how much I clean it, there just isn't enough room for all of her toys. How could this be? There used to be enough room, and I haven't bought anything, so why is there now not enough room? Because my kid is like this lady from The Labyrinth. If you have never seen this movie, shame on you. It is a must. But anyways this ugly woman finds things to be valuable, and keeps them in her pile. I'm going to avoid the 'H' word, because I don't want to speak things into my daughter. But she finds random things around the house, and snatches them when I'm not paying attention. This blog doesn't need many words. I will show you pictures of some of the random things that I find. Enjoy.

Unopened pack of balloons. Used to be in a bag in the back room A wireless keyboard. Ok, I have to admit, I knew about this, but she always wants to type on my computer while I'm working. This was a clear solution. This is one of 5 or 6 hangers that I pulled out of her pile. Lots and lots of clothes, socks and shoes. Random dishes and containers and don't forget the many spoons. And here she is when I laid them out. Who could forget about the water bottles. She goes into our room and takes them off our nightstands. I could not even begin to count how many I find on a regular basis. Under the dressers, under the bed, under and in the couch. You name it. A VHS tape. We don't even own a VCR...so I will just let you use your imagination, as I have had to do the same. I feel as though I have saved the best for last. You may agree, maybe not. But what kid plays with this? Ok, so I have said it before, and will probably say it again. She makes me laugh, all the time, and that is probably one of my favorite things about her. She's a little nutty, but she comes by it very honestly. :)