Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Strolling Through IKEA

We went to IKEA the other day. I need a highchair to keep at my in-laws house, and don't want to spend a fortune since she doesnt eat on it everyday. We went, and I couldn't find the one I wanted with the other highchairs. Who would have thought that they would be in 2 different sections? So I forgot to look at the tag to find out where it was in the warehouse, and we had lunch reservations, so I ended up leaving, and going back after lunch, only to find out that the one I actually wanted was sold out. Oh well. But the first time we went, I was giving Alyssa a much needed break from her stroller, and let her walk a little with my fingers. She let go, and went to te stroller, and decidd that pushing it sounded like more fun. And I thought it was cute, so I decided to post up a couple pics up for you.

No comments: